Friday, May 15, 2009

Obama Says U.S. Long-Term Debt Load ‘Unsustainable’

Obama Says U.S. Long-Term Debt Load ‘Unsustainable’ 

President Barack Obama, calling current deficit spending “unsustainable,” warned of skyrocketing interest rates for consumers if the U.S. continues to finance government by borrowing from other countries.

Whoa! Look at the big brain on Barack! I swear he has been suffering from short term memory loss. Who is he going to blame now? "I just want to remind everyone that I inherited this deficit from myself who inherited from Bush... just to be clear, I inherited over 200 years of this crappy country, so whatever I do is really Bush's fault, or Nixon's"

He cuts $17b from a $3.5trillion budget and thinks he's Mr. Frugal. He then proceeds to blame rising health care costs as the problem that is causing the deficits... and his solution? Spend more on health care. 

Its truly amazing what he is getting away with. 

1 comment:

  1. You mean I can't just spend as much as I want? I was about to write a check for a brand new private jet until I read that wisdom.

    ReplyDelete