Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Current weather...

The Channel 2 Weatherman on our local news just informed me of the following:

"Georgia is in a neutral weather pattern. We are under no El Nino, no La Nina and there are no sunspots, this usually means it will be very cold."

I was shocked to hear that natural "phenomena" have an impact on our weather. I had no idea that the earth went through "weather" "cycles". I thought our climate worked like my thermostat... meteorology is awesome, is that like astrology? 

Funny how a neutral weather pattern causes "cooler" weather. 

3 comments:

  1. I think it's only getting cooler because since a democrat got elected, Al Gore could finally turn off his secret global warming machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I think ManBearPig is cooling everything off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The polar bears are going to have too much ice.

    There won't be any liquid water to drink!

    ReplyDelete