Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Breaking NEWS: People only oppose Obama because they're racist!

Carter: Racism plays major role in opposition to Obama

"I think an overwhelming portion of the intensely demonstrated animosity toward President Barack Obama is based on the fact that he is a black man, that he's African-American," Carter told NBC News. "I live in the South, and I've seen the South come a long way, and I've seen the rest of the country that shares the South's attitude toward minority groups at that time, particularly African-Americans."


WHO CARES what race Obama is! We hate that he's a left wing radical who wants to destroy the country! I'd vote for the blackest black guy in the history of the world if I liked his policies. I know everybody else would too.

So shut up about his race. Put the race cards away. Nobody gives a rat's ass that he's black. He's not even black! He's half black and wasn't even raised by his black parent. How black does that make him? Not very black. I know white guys who are more black than Obama. Like Colin Powell.

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting so sick of Liberal playing the race card every time someone disagrees with the President.

    What Obama is doing in unprecedented in terms of scope, spending, speed and radicalism. His proposals and ideas are out of favor with the majority of America and he doesn't listen.

    Instead, he plays the race card. He started this with Prof Gates and his minions followed along, now everything is racially motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all a distraction from health care, which is failing to gain new support.

    ReplyDelete