Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sexting ... we were 15 years too late on this one. Doh!

Teens bare all on phones

More 'sexting' nude pictures

"And when a guy gets a picture like that, he's not just going to keep it between him and the girl. He's going to take that and show every guy that he knows that knows that girl. And every time somebody looks at her, it's going to be a loss of respect for her."

Ha, no kidding!

"If I were to go through the cell phones in this building right now of 1,500 students, I would venture to say that half to two-thirds have indecent photos, either of themselves or somebody else in school," said Jim Brown, school resource officer at Glen Este High School.

The world we'll raise our kids in, oh man I feel old.

"Back in 1995 we didn't have cell phones, we had to use the land line. The only internet we had was the local BBS and 9600 baud modem. You know how hard it was to get pr0n in those days? "


2 comments:

  1. Dude! I coulda shown my cock and balls to so many more chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we used to have to work hard to find pr0n back in the day. Now the girls send that shit out for free. Well almost free, it's like 40 cents for each multimedia photo, but their parents are paying for that, lol. Did I mention I also walked knee deep in snow, uphill both ways to get to school? No joke, actually.

    ReplyDelete